This company is a full scam.I've ordered an expensive item from them and days after I followed up with them and they said it will be shipped to me in couple days, and I paid for DHL expedited shipping with insurance on it.

Then partially of my order which was the low price items, were shipped and not my initial main order that costs 100s of dollars! I sent another message to customer service and they said, they can't ship this item as they supplier have issues with the product. then they offered me 3 idiotic solutions, which was refunding partial of my money to their own store credit, or me choosing another printer and pay extra for it and another option was to refund partial of my money to my payment method which was my credit card. I told them, there is no way that I accept these offer, as I'm not going to give you guys free money to take!

So I told them I will file a complaint to international consumer fraud, as well as disputing the charge on PayPal, then they sent me a message and told me, they will ship it next week. Now, we are another week past that next week and nothing yet. I sent them another message and asked them when they will ship this order and they said, the supplier is just back on business from Chinese holiday, which at the beginning they said supplier had issues wth the orders. They told me it will be shipped to me on 25th of February.

Then I asked them to send it right away and told them about these issues, then they replied to me with another dispatch date from February 18th to 26th! which is a dispatch date on the product page that keeps going further in date, day after day? So I told them that I'm not *** and I know they're just lying and not going to send this item to me! and they have not been answering my messages.

I called the number on the invoice which was sent to me when the small order was sent, and a Chinese girl picked up the phone and after almost 30 minutes trying to find someone that speaks English, the person that came on the phone asked me what is my issue, and the second I said I placed my order on GearBest, she laughed and hung up the phone on me, I called back 10 times at least after and they kept hanging up the phone on me. GearBest is a big Scam and Fraud, and I've been contacting those with similar issues to file a bigger complaint against their online website and business through international consumer fraud and Interpol to have them shut down. DO NOT BUY FRMO THESE GUYS AS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAM * THEY MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME THEY CAN'T SHIP IT AFTER 3 WEEKS OF PLAYING THEIR GAMES AND THEN WHEN OFFERED ME ANOTHER PRINTER WHICH WOULD COST A DIFFERENCE OF $109 USD FOR ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OF $148 USD. I SENT THEM MY ORIGINAL INVOICE AS WELL AS THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OF THAT PRINTER WHICH I CAN BUY FROM THEM!

AND SHOWED THEM A BASIC KINDERGARTEN CALCULATION WHICH ANY *** CAN UNDERSTAND, AND THEY ARE NOT REPLYING TO ME.

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS WHO TAKE OUR MONEY AND SOMEHOW THEY THINK THEY'RE SMART AND CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS.I AM REPORTING THEM TO INTERNATIONAL CUNSTOMER FRAUD AS WELL AS THE MAIN HOLDING COMPANY OF THEM TO INTERPOL.

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Scam.

I didn't like: Support is non exsistant, Lies, Fake products, Fraud, Customer service.

Comments