Resolved
2.2
Style and Design
Usability

Hi, I am going to share about a big scam and fake retail shop GEARBEST.COM If you ever try to purchase anything from gearbest, thinks twice .No no don't even think so.I had very bad and eye-opening experience with gear best.

So story started as i ordered a sweat shirt at 25 NOV 2016 with value $11 . I got tracing details too, but after 12 days 7 dec 2016i wasn't able to trace my product. I contacted support team more than 100 times to product deliver.They assured me I will get my product. After 1 month when i didn't receive my product, they told me to wait for 2 month i,e till 26 Jan 2017.

If i don't get my product after 26 Jan 2017 they will offer me better solutions. As expected after 2 month i didn't get my parcel. Now this is the best solutions they offer which was unbelievable. 1).

They will credit only 40% cash back as wallet from my total amounts what i purchased from there on line site. 2). Case back will be in format of wallet money that means i could only use it to buy something from there shop only what i can't do it. Supposed if i again order something will have to suffer for 2 more month afterwards they will again give cash back of its 40%.

Sounds like scam. doesn't it? And the good thing is from 26 jan they stopped to respond me what i can easily guest why.

i have sent multiple email to them , they were frequent to response back before 26 jan, now they are completely avoiding my emails.So things to need to know about gear best - No credibility - Poor services - fake promises - worst experience - Above all you can easily waste your money( or can say you will lost your money with this scam).

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: These people are scammers in every aspect of the word, I did not get refund, Refund policy.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for your review.

Please note that we have many different shipping methods to choose from, including free flat rate shipping on many items.Each shipping method time varies and we always encourage customers to pick the best shipping method to suit them.

Please see here:

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from 999677 ”?

We would like to solve your problem to your satisfaction once received the information.Gearbest Customer Service Center