Dallas, Texas
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a hdmi to usb adapter,and i got scammed gear best said the package was stolen and wont get refund.I cant get a response from them and i tried getting a refund and I was rejected multiple time . they are terrible I have waited 5 weeks for it.i haa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaa aaa aa aaaa aaaaa aaaa a aaa aaaaaa aa attttttt ttt ttttttttt t tttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttt ttttt tttttttttttt eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee scams!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Hateful
  • furious
  • Murderous

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Could you please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+your order number+forwarding this email to reputation group"?

We wish to follow your issue and check it for you. Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gearbest.com

Did they give you proof of tracking number?

h.kitchener

Just dispute the charge with your credit card company. Simple. You DID use a credit, rather than an unsafe debit card didn't you?

Gearbest Reviews