1.8
Style and Design
Usability

I am a first time buyer from this site i filled the particulars as indicated but they needed a zip code.I live on an island we dont have zip codes in Malta.So i passed that out.I saw a portable piano keyboard and was a bargain so i bought it using paypal every body knows that when you pay with paypal your address is olso supplied to the seller automaticly.Now i am reciving from gearbest that my add is invalid becouse of the zip code.I am pissed off really .I asked refund but i am getting ignored today will be opening a caseWB1708130232013461 We are sorry the address shows your city not match your zip code, to ensure a smooth delivery,could you reconfrim your address in this format? Consignee name: Detailed address: City: State: Postal code: Phone: Country: Gee never had any problems with Dhgate and Alixpress total disgrace.

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dear David,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.

We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center.

Please check this and reply back to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon, Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center