I ordered water balloons for my grandson on June 21st.It's been a month, they've been paid and still no balloons.

I've contacted them via email and their only response when asked for a tracking number or something is, "Let us assure you that your product has shipped and is on the way." I will never purchase anything from them again. They sent me another email stating that it could take up to 45 business days. Summer time will be almost over by the time my boy gets his balloons.

Every package that comes to our house he asks, "Is it my water balloons?" Sadly, I tell him, not yet!!So don't purchase from this company unless you have lots of time to spare!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear michaelmace81,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the package.

Please kindly send emails to service@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+from michaelmace81+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards,