2.5

So I received a defective RC vehicle from them a few weeks ago. Sent in a customer service ticket right away.

They told me I was missing some info and wanted a video. So I sent a 5 second video of this 4WD truggy (WLtoys 12404, SKU # 198273801) with the front wheels spinning and not the rear wheel in my grass. They say : Thank you very much for your recent order with our site. For your question, we recommend that you do not test on the grass, which may have already affected the tire's normal rotation.

You can put it on the level of the ground, if it appears the same problem, please provide the video link such as youtube for us. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your support. Best Regards Zoie Gearbest Customer Service http://www.gearbest.com/ If grass affects the performance of a 4WD RC vehicle and only allows for 2 wheels to spin then it is a POS vehicle to start with.

So I sent another video of the vehicle on my driveway.

Again they respond with something about the grass affecting the tires and delete my ticket. I have submitted 5 tickets and each one has been deleted.

Review about: Wltoys 12404 Truggy Rc Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Customer service and warranty and refund issues.

Comments

Gearbest
#1320136

Dear customer,

Thank you for placing an order with us.

Please note that tickets can't be deleted.

We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2. Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from 1038621 ”?

Thank you for your cooperation. Gearbest Customer Service Center