2.3
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user May 24, 2016

Gearbest has contacted me and are working on solving the problem. After my post on here, there was a quick response from support.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2016

I ordered headphones over a month ago at the same time as my buddy. He recieved his headphone about a week ago and i am still waiting.

every time i try to put in a ticket the page redirects me to sign in and once i do, it brings me to the 'my account' page. their live chat is a 404 page and i have no idea how else to contact them, i really just want a refund or my product at this point.

I'm out 20$ and still have no product. Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil Fil

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about gearbest website from Gearbest was no customer service help , but reviewer liked cheap. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear ccolford1,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve this problem to your satisfaction.

Could you please give us your order number here?

You can send emails support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Support problems+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gearbest.com

ccolford1
to Gearbest Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada #1163180

W1604071815362140

Tracking says the package is still in frankfurt