Queen Creek, Arizona

I ordered a TFV4 tank from them, and It took almost a month to arrive.I ordered glass replacement cylinders for the tank on Feb.

25th, It arrived on March 14th, One of the cylinders was broken in shipment. I tried to submit a ticket on their website, but the website would not accept the capcha code even though it was correct. I tried several times, and every time with the same problem.

I emailed them with pictures of broken Item (support at gearbest.com) on March 14th, no reply yet and now it is March 17th.Also their live chat never works.

Review about: Tfv4 Tank Glass Tube.

I liked: Great prices.

I didn't like: Customer service, Website glitches.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thanks for your feedback.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

You can send email to our support center at http://www.gearbest.com/about/contact-us.html if you have any problems.

Or please kindly send email to this email address: support@gearbest.com.

Please rest assured we will resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.

Best Regards,