Athens, Attica

I have chosen Gearbest because it is the official retailer of teclast products.I have chosen teclast x98 plus because it has good quality, strong built, long battery, good screen, but...

...but it was defective.

The screen had some colored lines blinking on the left side. And then the odyssey had begun. Ridiculous advises that I should find someone to fix it locally. Ridiculous prepositions that I should be reimbursed in gearbest wallet coins.

And lies, lies and more lies. Unbelievable politeness and unbelievable lies. After some days we've reached an agreement and I sent it back to get a new one. I am still waiting.

What have I learned from my odyssey? I've learned that if you chose to buy a Chinese product you gamble. You have good chances to get a good product and everything alright. But if you are unlucky enough to have a problem then most probably you lose your time and money trying to have the obvious, a new product instead of the defective one.

Thanks again Gearbest...thanks for nothing!!!

Review about: Teclast X90 Plus.

I didn't like: False promises, Refund policy, Complete disrespect and shortsited treat for its customers.

2.0
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

Please kindly refer here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html After review your issue, I have checked that full refund was issue on 2016-06-30.

Please kindly reply to confirm the refund.Thanks for your cooperation.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com