2.0
Style and Design
Usability

I have chosen Gearbest because it is the official retailer of teclast products.I have chosen teclast x98 plus because it has good quality, strong built, long battery, good screen, but...

...but it was defective.

The screen had some colored lines blinking on the left side. And then the odyssey had begun. Ridiculous advises that I should find someone to fix it locally. Ridiculous prepositions that I should be reimbursed in gearbest wallet coins.

And lies, lies and more lies. Unbelievable politeness and unbelievable lies. After some days we've reached an agreement and I sent it back to get a new one. I am still waiting.

What have I learned from my odyssey? I've learned that if you chose to buy a Chinese product you gamble. You have good chances to get a good product and everything alright. But if you are unlucky enough to have a problem then most probably you lose your time and money trying to have the obvious, a new product instead of the defective one.

Thanks again Gearbest...thanks for nothing!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about teclast x90 plus from Gearbest was false promises, refund policy and complete disrespect and shortsited treat for its customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

Please kindly refer here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html After review your issue, I have checked that full refund was issue on 2016-06-30.

Please kindly reply to confirm the refund.Thanks for your cooperation.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com