Thanks Gearbest

I have chosen Gearbest because it is the official retailer of teclast products.I have chosen teclast x98 plus because it has good quality, strong built, long battery, good screen, but...

...but it was defective.

The screen had some colored lines blinking on the left side. And then the odyssey had begun. Ridiculous advises that I should find someone to fix it locally. Ridiculous prepositions that I should be reimbursed in gearbest wallet coins.

And lies, lies and more lies. Unbelievable politeness and unbelievable lies. After some days we've reached an agreement and I sent it back to get a new one. I am still waiting.

What have I learned from my odyssey? I've learned that if you chose to buy a Chinese product you gamble. You have good chances to get a good product and everything alright. But if you are unlucky enough to have a problem then most probably you lose your time and money trying to have the obvious, a new product instead of the defective one.

Thanks again Gearbest...thanks for nothing!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • False promises
    • Refund policy
    • Complete disrespect and shortsited treat for its customers

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Teclast X90 Plus
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #875720

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05 #1181329

Dear customer,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We are sorry to hear this.
For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy. Please kindly refer here: After review your issue, I have checked that full refund was issue on 2016-06-30. Please kindly reply to confirm the refund. Thanks for your cooperation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about