They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund.The worst client service.
I woundn't buy never in this company if I were you, it complety sucks. The worst of all they wanted me to pay extra money, are they actually being serious?
after two months and still waiting for a refund, which I beleive I never get, I was thinking about suing the company.For all costumers out there I highly recommend you to not buy in this company, you will lose your money as I did.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shipping time
- Time for shipping and customer service
- Customer service
- Defective product
- Rotten after sales
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gearbest Online Order
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is an excellent page for online shopping,it's my first time on this page but I bought a lot of gadgets and consumer electronics and th products have very..."
- "It is the highest quality, and the price is lower than market researched several other competing sites and Gearbest has the best price. The upload speed also very impressive, fast..."
- "I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop. What I liked? 1. Easy and secure payment system. 2. A..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it. I sent an e-mail to tillys.com..."
- "I've bought several items from Fashionmia and though there were some problems, they were very helpful and quick in solving them. In general, I have a very good experience and..."