Speyer, Rheinland-Pfalz
100% full Not resolved

They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund.The worst client service.

I woundn't buy never in this company if I were you, it complety sucks. The worst of all they wanted me to pay extra money, are they actually being serious?

after two months and still waiting for a refund, which I beleive I never get, I was thinking about suing the company.For all costumers out there I highly recommend you to not buy in this company, you will lose your money as I did.

fck GB

Review about: Gearbest Online Order.

I didn't like: Shipping time, Time for shipping and customer service, Customer service, Defective product, Rotten after sales.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - Suprised at good returns policy Gearbest "I bought an Elephone S7 which was the worst phone ever,it arrive with many things wrong, but the problem was Elelphone not Gearbest. I contacted their customer service and they..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Gearbest - Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Gearbest "Hello Everyone. I bought Xiaomi Mi Band 2 in May 27 2017, Order Number: W1705270145062674. It took 11 days to be shiped to Georgia (not state, but county). I think..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more