Speyer, Rheinland-Pfalz
100% full Not resolved
1.2

They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund.The worst client service.

I woundn't buy never in this company if I were you, it complety sucks. The worst of all they wanted me to pay extra money, are they actually being serious?

after two months and still waiting for a refund, which I beleive I never get, I was thinking about suing the company.For all costumers out there I highly recommend you to not buy in this company, you will lose your money as I did.

fck GB

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of gearbest online order from Gearbest and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping time, time for shipping and customer service, customer service and defective product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments