5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I really like Xiaomi products. I started to use them since their first power bank.

When I saw new Xiaomi earphones I wanted to buy them so I ordered one pair from Gearbest. The price was the cheapest when I bought one from Gearbest. Also shipment was quite good. I get the product just in 2 weeks.

I had some compatibility issues with the iOS when I get them. Volume control buttons weren't working with iOS devices. So I talked with the support team and they were really helpful. They gave me partial refund and keeping the product or full refund options.

I was really happy with the sound quality so I choose to partial refund.

It was quiet nice shopping experience. I really appreciate their effort.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. He best about xiaomi headphones from Gearbest was good customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments