I didn't receive my item. Absolutely misleading seller.

The seller after failing to ship my item that worth 400$, they provided me with a different tracking number that happened to be shipped to my country but to a different name and address, attempting to convince me that they did their part. After long battle through PayPal, and after the seller submitted fabricated information (FRAUD), and after I had to do a serious investigation, I was able to prove that the seller shipped the item to a different name and address and that what they actually shipped was an item that worth 30$ only, PayPal refunded me.

I will NEVER EVER deal with Gearbest. In one word, FRAUD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Gearbest Cons: Misleading and fraud business.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear WrongSeahorse,Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We apologize for any inconvenience caused.We have offered you a solution to your issue via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.We look forward to hearing from you.Gearbest Customer Service Center

@Gearbest

You offered me nothing but more empty promises that if I order again (which I won't), you'll ship the item. But for the actual problem, you completely denied your responsibility until PayPal investigated and found out that you took my money without sending me the item.

Gearbest Reviews