Style and Design
Usability

I didn't receive my item. Absolutely misleading seller.

The seller after failing to ship my item that worth 400$, they provided me with a different tracking number that happened to be shipped to my country but to a different name and address, attempting to convince me that they did their part. After long battle through PayPal, and after the seller submitted fabricated information (FRAUD), and after I had to do a serious investigation, I was able to prove that the seller shipped the item to a different name and address and that what they actually shipped was an item that worth 30$ only, PayPal refunded me.

I will NEVER EVER deal with Gearbest. In one word, FRAUD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Misleading and fraud business.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear WrongSeahorse,Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We apologize for any inconvenience caused.We have offered you a solution to your issue via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.We look forward to hearing from you.Gearbest Customer Service Center

to Gearbest #1584751

You offered me nothing but more empty promises that if I order again (which I won't), you'll ship the item. But for the actual problem, you completely denied your responsibility until PayPal investigated and found out that you took my money without sending me the item.