Gearbest - Tricky aftersales

362 of 802 Gearbest reviews

I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed to refund 15 USD (out of paid 123) or receive a new one for 65 USD.

Why would I pay anything to apply a warranty ? I'm upset and feeling totally scammed. They're ok as long as the item works. Otherwise they do not respect what they advertize : there is NO warranty.

Opened a paypal complaint together with the ticket on feabest, but it's going to be a long way.

Pix (France)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Onda V919 Air Tablet
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #803443 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
362 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139103

After a week the parcel was delivered back there, they still claim their system has nothing and ask me to wait an other 7 days.
Fortunately this time Paypal decided to refund me, and by some magics I don't understand, also refund the costs back.
Finally yhe ptoblem is solved, after many useless emails, only thanks to Paypal.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×