Gearbest - Tricky aftersales
I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed to refund 15 USD (out of paid 123) or receive a new one for 65 USD.
Why would I pay anything to apply a warranty ? I'm upset and feeling totally scammed. They're ok as long as the item works. Otherwise they do not respect what they advertize : there is NO warranty.
Opened a paypal complaint together with the ticket on feabest, but it's going to be a long way.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Many products
What I disliked
- Customer support
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onda V919 Air Tablet
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."
- "Very unhappy with this service i bought a warerproof mp3 player and it does not work web chatted with jaylee but he would not give me a number to contaxt..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed..."
- "Hello. My name is Audouin Sokhna. My address is 28 route de taissy 51350 cormontreuil. My order number is T1606061247223813 And I use to order 6 dress and one them was out of order...."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."