Gearbest - Tricky aftersales
I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed to refund 15 USD (out of paid 123) or receive a new one for 65 USD.
Why would I pay anything to apply a warranty ? I'm upset and feeling totally scammed. They're ok as long as the item works. Otherwise they do not respect what they advertize : there is NO warranty.
Opened a paypal complaint together with the ticket on feabest, but it's going to be a long way.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Many products
What I disliked
- Customer support
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onda V919 Air Tablet
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival. It was a Christmas present to my son. The transmitter would not power up. I sent..."
- "I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop. What I liked? 1. Easy and secure payment system. 2. A..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "Hello. My name is Audouin Sokhna. My address is 28 route de taissy 51350 cormontreuil. My order number is T1606061247223813 And I use to order 6 dress and one them was out of order...."
- "I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."