Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.7

I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed to refund 15 USD (out of paid 123) or receive a new one for 65 USD.

Why would I pay anything to apply a warranty ? I'm upset and feeling totally scammed. They're ok as long as the item works. Otherwise they do not respect what they advertize : there is NO warranty.

Opened a paypal complaint together with the ticket on feabest, but it's going to be a long way.

Pix (France)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about onda v919 air tablet from Gearbest was customer support , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

After a week the parcel was delivered back there, they still claim their system has nothing and ask me to wait an other 7 days.

Fortunately this time Paypal decided to refund me, and by some magics I don't understand, also refund the costs back.

Finally yhe ptoblem is solved, after many useless emails, only thanks to Paypal.