Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought a Onda tablet (already own 2, which are usually a food deal). I received it with the touchscreen not working (see attached picture, hardware failure) They proposed to refund 15 USD (out of paid 123) or receive a new one for 65 USD.

Why would I pay anything to apply a warranty ? I'm upset and feeling totally scammed. They're ok as long as the item works. Otherwise they do not respect what they advertize : there is NO warranty.

Opened a paypal complaint together with the ticket on feabest, but it's going to be a long way.

Pix (France)

Review about: Onda V919 Air Tablet.

I liked: Prices, Many products.

I didn't like: Customer support.

2.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $123
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

After a week the parcel was delivered back there, they still claim their system has nothing and ask me to wait an other 7 days.

Fortunately this time Paypal decided to refund me, and by some magics I don't understand, also refund the costs back.

Finally yhe ptoblem is solved, after many useless emails, only thanks to Paypal.