4.3
Usability

After tired couple of times to prove to this company that i am who i am - this dont give no one result.

this is last my message to them with attached photo.

Message:

hi, people i'm tired of proving that I am who I am. Already sent this documents couple of times,really tired. I buy from Ebay,Amazon,Aliexpress,HonorBuy from all big online shop's worldwide and choose shipping to the location where I AM AT THAT MOMENT AND NOBODY COMPLAIN ONLY YOU THE SMARTEST SHOP IN THE WORLD WHAT DON'T ACCEPT MY PAYMENT.

I'M FROM REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA, NOW I'M RESIDENT OF NIGERIA ,I WORK HERE.

MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAVE MY MOLDOVA VISA CARD ATTACHED(SPECIAL CARD FOR ONLINE SHOPING)

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

PLEASE FOUND ATTACHED ALL POSSIBLE DOCUMENTS EVER.

1. My Passport

2. 2 VISA from the same bank EurocreditBank,1 Visa from Nigerian DIAMOND BANK, MY ID from MOLDOVA,MY RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR NIGERIA, MY DRIVER LICENCE NIGERIA.

What else you need to allow me to buy stuff what i need? and i dont accept standart answer that i can pay by Western Union or Wire transfer - I'm tired of this.

No result in the end.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about gearbest shipping method from Gearbest was customer care and payment procedure Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments