1.6
Style and Design
Usability

I bought a phone Umidigi A1 Pro from them last May 31, 2018. I paid extra money for expedited shipping and paid handling insurance.

The phone arrived on June 6, 2018. I did not open the package til June 11, 2018 because I had to purchase a simcard first to be able to use the phone. As I open the package I noticed it wasn't even put in a bubble wrap and the box was a lil' bent and the the phone has scratches on it's plastic screen protector and the case was dusty. So to speak I didn't care much of that but the main issue was the simtray wouldn't open at all and I tried to get it to open for 30 min.s with the PIN provided to open it but it won't just open no matter what I do.

Gearbest pledge that they promise 45 days money back guarantee but they don't honor this pledge.

Why? Because I called them, emailed them and chat online and addressed the problem I'm having and they never try to solve this matter. I ask that I wanted to return the item since it is useless I can't use it and I want my full refund.

Most of their customer service have a very strong Chinese accent half the time they could not read nor understand what my complaint was. I am very upset.

I guess it's my fault buying from Gearbest trying to save a few dollars. I wish I would have just ordered from Amazon. Amazon is the best when it comes to customer service never had problems with them.

Quick to solve any issues you may have. Amazon's make it easy to return and refunds UNLIKE Gearbest.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Usability in ticket replies.

Comments