Netanya, Center District
100% full Not resolved

TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone

nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours

in Israel a paid tax .

I have a phone that doesn't work

TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone

nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours

in Israel a paid tax .

now i have a phone that doesn't work

my phone +972-52-3700126 OR +972-58-4700126

what i need to do for change the Product and not pay twice time tax in Israel

who will pay for the post ,return to china ????

please help me !!!

This person wrote the review because of "on your cost return to your company and on your cost send a brand new phone ,send with air mail express ( and before send ,check if it's work ) " at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $334 and wants Gearbest to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective, bad product and new but do not work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest umi super 32 gb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear camillo,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

Please kindly refer here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html Please kindly check your ticket and answer to us.We look forward to helping you and resolving this to your satisfaction.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com