1.8

Ordered an item on January 18 and website stated item will ship within 3 days.Now - a month later and no product.

They told me they were on back order. And then they sent something they claim to be a tracking number, but doesn't go anywhere, but to the GearBest website which says they will send me a tracking number as soon as the have it.

This company is completely misleading.First - they do need to mention they are in China which they do not otherwise I would not have ordered from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with son liked the hoverboard. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of self balancing scooter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $299. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned self balancing scooter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.

We really want to work with you to make this right.

sually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

For your order, we will check it for you.

Your order number is appreciated if you can contact us on our support center.

Thank you for your assistance.Gearbest Customer Service