Style and Design
Usability

January this year.I purchased a dash cam from gear best and the day it arrived I found an issue with the camera, the menu button did not work so I was unable to change any of the settings.I contacted them right away that same day.

I was instructed to take a video or photos to prove the camera was faulty, which I did. It is now May 20th and several emails later, 3 times I was told a new camera would be shipped in 3 days but it's all ***.

I still have not relieved a replacment camera.All this company does is lvie to you and you will never get your money back or a broken product replaced.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tesrrible company with dishonest practices and are dishonest and untrustworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "very frustrated " of camera and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Gearbest needs to "speak to the supervisor via email to have product replaced as promised" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

ould you please give us your order number here? Or please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Warning!

Gear best is a scam company!+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?We will follow your issue and resolve it to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gearbest.com

to Gearbest #1337625

Lies

to Gearbest #1337627

Gearbest you are just a scam company ripping people off how about you cease to exist.