Style and Design
Usability

TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar for Ninebot Self-balancing Scooter but when I got (as you can see in pictures below ) it seem like it was not original or made by Xiamio by looking at the poor workmanship and the screws not fitting right so I chatted with your customer service and they said no it is made by Xiaomi AND ITS ORIGINAL The very first time I rode the scooter with the Handel bar I bought from you guys , it came apart and I ended up in the hospital, Thank Allah it was not serious but I was not able to walk for 5 days.I send the picture of the handle bar I bought from you to Xiaomi and asked how they build such unsafe product and they actually called on the phone and spoke to me for 25 min and said THIS ITEM IS NOT MADE BY THEM AND IT OS FAKE , they also said gearbest is one of our vendors but this item 100% is not there .

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW COULD YOU MISLEAD CUSTOMERS AND NOT ONLY BY THE NAME SAYING ITS ORIGINAL Xiaomi BUT BEING SUCH LOW Quality THAT PEOPLE CAN REALLY Seriously GET HURT.

THAT IS NOT WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU MIGHT SAVE .As for me please ship me the correct item and if since my brand new Xiaomi ninebot scooter is broken , Xiaomi said they would fix it for free , Since your Gearbest are selling the new Xiaomi mini pluse would you be able to send that free of charge .

Review about: Xiaomi Handlebar.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments