Gearbest - Watch doesn't work very late delivery

539 of 802 Gearbest reviews

I ordered a SMART WATCH as a gift for Christmas early November and didn't recieve it until January 4th,finally opened box to check item and turn on,it went on then off and never turned on again.Contacted Gearbest support for contact number or a return address no response to either.I have left message after message in writing and every time they are sorry and they will fix the problem if i send a video or photo,this has been done and still no response.I don't understand how a photo to an internal problem to this faulty product can help them.I would say they are avoiding there resposibility for the 45 day money back return for the whole 45 day period.NEVER AGAIN!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Nightmare
  • What I disliked
    • Being ripped off with christmas gifts

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Smartwatch
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #766930

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
539 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Gearbest

Jan 09 #1091474

Dear Customer,
We are so grateful for this feedback. It means a lot to us.
We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping. We stand behind every item we sell.
Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number so that we can offer you a better solution?
We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.
Gearbest.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×