Wahroonga, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a SMART WATCH as a gift for Christmas early November and didn't recieve it until January 4th,finally opened box to check item and turn on,it went on then off and never turned on again.Contacted Gearbest support for contact number or a return address no response to either.I have left message after message in writing and every time they are sorry and they will fix the problem if i send a video or photo,this has been done and still no response.I don't understand how a photo to an internal problem to this faulty product can help them.I would say they are avoiding there resposibility for the 45 day money back return for the whole 45 day period.NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with nightmare and stated that there is a room for improvement of being ripped off with christmas gifts. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of smartwatch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartwatch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear Customer,

We are so grateful for this feedback.It means a lot to us.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.

Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

We stand behind every item we sell.

Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number so that we can offer you a better solution?

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

Gearbest.com