I am experiencing an issue with Gearbest.I ordered a Tarantula quadcopter on 27 Dec 2015 along with associated spare parts order# WW1512271921213778.

30 Dec they sent me a shipping number. I checked the DHL shipping number and it showed info sent to shipper but package was not picked up until over a week later after inquires made as to why it had not been picked up as I had paid for expedited shipping! Sure the original picture of a shipping label was emailed but it just shows a shipping label attached to a piece of plastic nothing showing an actual package.

DHL tracking (1531175295 ) info shows picked up 07 January 14:28 Singapore (funny shows picked up same day I made inquiry) returned to shipper 07 January 21:14 Singapore, Signed for by Benson 08 January 11:49 Stirling delivery area. Quite the scam they have going to even show delivery in Canada approximately 15 hours later.

Amazing delivery system if they could pull that off as this is just physically impossible but at least DHL info shows the final route as Singapore. I am now receiving all the canned answers wanting me to wait 7 days for a response so they can ensure package was returned to warehouse (not my problem man). I have seen way too many positive reviews on sites. In a number of years dealing with Hobby King I never experienced anything like this after learning to upgrade shipping to obtain a tracking number,

Update response from GB: As stated in above which you chose to ignore in this post and PM is that package was returned to shipper YOU and confirmed by DHL.

Correspondence with your customer service has been going in circles with a bunch of canned non answers. When asked to refund order GB says they will refund $6.70 out of an order of $102.79 as remainder of order shipped 3 days ago. Customer service tell me package has been reshipped but WILL NOT provide me with a tracking number. A PAYPAL dispute was opened and GB provided PAYPAL with a tracking number for a package destined to MEXICO NOT CANADA!

What a warm fuzzy feeling dealing with your company!DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AS MOST REVIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY COMPANY EMPLOYEES (far too many positive posts with broken english) THAT MONITOR VARIOUS WEB SITES!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $103. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about quadcopter from Gearbest was worst service ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments