3.9
Style and Design
Usability

here we are in 2018 I have experienced gearbest.com since its very first days back in 2013. I can tell that the site has seen some major changes.

back then the prices for smartphones where so cheap and they have plenty promotions, offers, pricedrops, price protection, free shipping to all the items...........but the costumer service was really annoying. I hate when they generate the automatic replays to different issues at least you have to ask 3 or 4 times to be taken seriously.

however if we compare it now I could say that customer service and product warranty are practicle and they have gained a lot of experience meanwhile the bad news is all the item prices are inflated and no more free shipping policy. packages take a long period to be prepared for shipping due to huge demand.

Recently I have ordered a cellphone Leeco Le2 the price was really cheap for a phone with those specs but this phone has no update and you can't upgrade to newly andriod orio.

so this is if they only keep the prices low with good customer service like what we see on Aliexpress I would keep buying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Shipping options, Design of the website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Inflted prices.

Comments