I ordered an android TV box on 4 March 2016 and have yet to see it.I noted that they debited my credit card on that same day and after a week had passed I queried the status of my order as the company status listed it as being processed.

I was then sent an email the next day stating that my item had been shipped....no tracking number was provided. Two weeks passed and I was sent an email stating my item had been shipped and a tracking number was provided. I assume the first email was to appease me while the item was back ordered.

It has been over a month now and I'm still waiting to see if and when I get my order.Rest assured they will never see another order from me and I would caution anyone to avoid this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Thank you for writing your review!I like you ordered the Z68 android TV Box, and like a fool even paid extra for expedited shipping and insurance.

What should have taken max 7 days from the UK has now turned out to be a hostage negotiation. Just curious if you ever got anything? I have already opened tickets ect and going to get GB points that I don’t want, while I should wait a little bit more for nothing to come. After seeing that the DHL tracking information didn’t change at all after a few days I realized that I have been taken for my money.

The truth is that even if they could come up with some kind of good lies in their replys then it wouldn't feel so bad.

But just wanted to know if you have received anything ever from them.

Gearbest
to Angry Bird #1156543

Dear Angry Bird,

Please rest assured you will receive your order here.

Could you please kindly update your order number?

We wish to check it for you if possible. Or could you please kindly send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer comment +forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com

lily2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We really appreciate the feedback.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the package.

Could you please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Where's my order+forwarding this email to complaint group" with your order number? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards,