Order # W1511261032267866

Well I ordered this item on the 27 Nov 2015 and it said clearly that the item was in stock and would ship out in 3-5 business days.Well it turned out the item was not even shipped until 12 Dec 2015.

As of today I still have not received my item. Any questions I ask I get the same answer back, just the tracking info?

I'm not even sure if my item is coming or if this is a scam.If I don't get an answer by next week, I'm calling credit card company for fraud and a chargeback.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Hi, This is happening to me as well.I ordered on 11/27 and it said it shipped on 12/11 and I needed to wait 8-15 days.

It is 1/31/16 and still no hoverboard.I just set up a dispute with my credit card company and saved all correspondence with gearbest so they do not delete it.

This company took payment on the night of Thanksgiving and I have not received anything. Cold blooded game they played

San Diego, California, United States #1083594

me too....ordered two Thanksgiving and my order has not arrived.

Two!

Now, wtf ...Thanks cold blooded

I am having the same problem I am very mad. And no customer service telephone mine is still processing and it's been over a week ans half and I paid extra for shipping giving it two more days if that and I'm calling paypal and my card for fraud.