Service tickets get closed with no resolution Keep in mind that you order at your own risk from this shop:Other chinese shops like banggood offer a much better service.

You might be lucky when you are odering at gearbest but if not you will be lost. There is no tracking number nor expected date of delivery. You will get standard answer that it is being prepared for shipment

You are better off buying from e-bay, where they ship within a few days.I am not doing any business with them and good luck to those who would like to buy from them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gearbest. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Gearbest to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest gearbest online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more Gearbest - Liar and scam Gearbest "I purchased a tablet on gearbest and even opt for fast shipping with insurance. They went quiet for a while and when I filed a ticket, days later they replied..." Read more Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more