2.0
Usability

I bought a dash cam and it stopped working after 3 weeks.I notified and followed their procedure and they will not respond or refund money.

Terrible way to do business. Will not shop them again. Now I am stuck with a non working camera and no way to get in touch with them. They will not provide a phone number.

I wish I had checked their reviews before purchasing.I have emailed them numerous times but they will not respond The only thing I can do now is warn others to be aware and read reviews before making purchase.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of g1w - c car video recorder from Gearbest. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Gearbest to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

I also have just had the same complaint, I cant send complaint form as bought camera not sign up to web page & cant send complaint