Bought some items from this company. One item stopped working within a month and they offered to refund only 30% of the amount i paid or to repair the item if i paid the full price again.

Why should i be expected to send something back at cost to me and then have to pay the full price again to have something repaired. They are nothing but a rippoff. This has left me out of pocket by a lot of money.

This company are no better than criminals.

I will never buy from this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rotten returns policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gearbest repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Ordered with this company as well, only trouble!!

After waiting for 4 weeks I've got a used and damaged action cam and still waiting for my other order (the assesories for the action cam).

I'll never order with Gearbest again!!!

Gearbest - Good experience Gearbest "I buy several products in this site, and I had a great experience every time. They had a good costumer service, they all your questions in a short period of..." Read more Gearbest - Avoid if you care about recieving what your ordered Gearbest "I ordered an expensive smartphone and Gear Best shipped it to France in a plastic envelop! No carton box except the smartphone where it is clear the product is a..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more