Bought some items from this company. One item stopped working within a month and they offered to refund only 30% of the amount i paid or to repair the item if i paid the full price again.

Why should i be expected to send something back at cost to me and then have to pay the full price again to have something repaired. They are nothing but a rippoff. This has left me out of pocket by a lot of money.

This company are no better than criminals.

I will never buy from this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rotten returns policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gearbest repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Ordered with this company as well, only trouble!!

After waiting for 4 weeks I've got a used and damaged action cam and still waiting for my other order (the assesories for the action cam).

I'll never order with Gearbest again!!!