Purchased a 3D printer it Was told the shipping would be more after order was placed for a week. I Paid $70 additonal shipping.

I Recevied a defective unit which had problems I though I could fix in the begining but the entire units controller crashed. I Contacted support mutlitple times over 3 months. Finally reveived an RMA and shipping instructions to a US address only after threating to use PayPal Buyer Protection. FAO:Robert Zhou POBOX 4286, 10950 Arrow Rte, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-9998,USAder Number:WWP1702252316528646 I paid for shipping both ways $158 total just in shipping They have the product.

They refunded me $40 "For My Trouble" and that was all.

I am out $638.27 total. Never deal with GearBest they are the worst.

Product or Service Mentioned: Printer.

I didn't like: Run arround.

Comments

I agree with "pissed consumer" .. their customer support is a joke

I wish I would have read this before I ordered from them.. I bought a laptop from Gearbest that arrived with a rattling sound inside of it.

Not sure what it is since I would void the "warranty" if I open the laptop to find out. Technically the laptop seems to work alright but after spending a week of trying to get an RMA setup I'm afraid it would only make the issue worse. I don't feel like spending any more time or money to try and get a replacement from them.

I think my best bet would be to keep the one I got and just spend all my time and energy making sure other people are aware how shady and dishonest Gearbest really is.I will never do business with them again.. and I will make sure to let others know to do the same.

Also, they reply with form letters that have bad links. The reply below is just a form letter. Total scam company.

I had the same experience with a drone. It was a request for video of the faulty product, a refusal to accept a DOA product for return, and then I finally complained to the BBB and filed a fraudulent charge on my CC.

They have an 'F' rating with the BBB. Horrible company, never do business with them!

to Jay #1465161

BBB isnt government affiliated it's just another review company like Yelp.That being said, I lost 10 usd just from trying to order from gearbest and having them randomly "refund" my order for no reason. Except 10 usd less. Cant say I trust these guys very much.

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1338244

I was shipped the same printer from the same place, but the tracking said it was delivered and I never received it. Postal service said that the label got switched to go to Rancho Cugamonga address.

This is a total scam. Customer service said they wont fix! OMG Do not buy from Gearbest.

Gearbest should be called Gearworst! Save you money an buy from tiny machines 3d

Dear Redbearmfb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest. Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

to Anonymous #1454974

Hi, My Name is Nitesh soni, I have bougth amazfit watch, their are lot of issues, battery get drain suddenly, notifications does not shows. Touch does not work sometime.

I had mail to support@gearbest.com, and i use to get system generated reply all the time, i got ticket no. Which never opens, it seems like gearbest is cheating people doing online fraud, Kindly help me how can i exchange it.Ticket no.

{{Redacted}} Another ticket no. {{Redacted}}