I purchased a Timmy cell phone on July 23 2015 , and still haven't received (Sept.10 2015) Order No.:W1507191812307767 , sent 4 Tickets to Gearbest about the situation, and they still haven't replied to my e-mails WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.What a bunch of "SCAMMERS" They basically "STOLE" my money?????

***BUYERS BEWARE*** This website "COMPANY" should be ashamed for doing this to loyal customers.

If you want to get RIPPED OFF and lose your money , then buy from GEARBEST.I hope people learn from this and realize that this GEARBEST company are a bunch of THEIFS ***BUYERS BEWARE***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gearbest website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Gearbest needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Gearbest - Avoid if you care about recieving what your ordered Gearbest "I ordered an expensive smartphone and Gear Best shipped it to France in a plastic envelop! No carton box except the smartphone where it is clear the product is a..." Read more Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more