I have never been so pissed off with a company as I am with this one .These people are the reason that some one goes (postal) I could burn this place to the ground and go back to sleep and it wouldn't bother me at all.

The inability to make any kind of contact with someone is beyond anything I can imagine. How can a company care so little about there customers is and still be in business . Come on now a phone number that no one answers and I cant believe how hard it is to fill out one of there (tickets) it wants my order # that it wont take and so it wont take my complaint. One of the quadcopters I ordered was missing the cover that goes over the batteries and the monitor for the real time video .

I was able to go to live chat and the guy said it was because it was out of stock . How can you ship something that's wont work because its not all there and then try to say its a stock issue. That's like sending me a car with three wheels and saying we will send you the fourth one later . And this is only a small part of my issues with this *** company .

I have spent hours trying to work out my problems with them only to get more pissed off .The so called customer service is by far the worst I have ever dealt with and I will NEVER buy from them agin

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refusal of any support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gearbest customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gearbest customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

It's a garbage company, the fact that PayPal doesn't drop their sorry *** is amazing