Great Cambridge Rd, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN8, UK

Not able to fulfill my order for a 3D printer. Waiting 5 weeks for stock based on a promise from the customer service manager that I would get.

They even lied to say they can not sell the printer as supplier issues but they are selling, even on a flash sale. Blatant liars! They don't read messages properly or provide any empathy when they get it wrong! AVOID AT ALL COST!!

I have asked multiple times for the CEOs contact to send a complaint but just get ignored. Still waiting for my refund. I think that the company sells products they don't have and then takes your money. There are many bad reviews of people having issues.

If you have anything go wrong you will have to deal with the worse customer service team ever.

They will just close your complaint tickets with out giving answers and ignoring your request. I am not sure if its a language barrier but it is very hard working dealing with them,

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Gearbest Pros: Closing my account.

Gearbest Cons: Customer service team, Customer service manager.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues.

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from review ID 1075795 "? We look forward to hearing from you soon, Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

Gearbest Reviews