I was going to write a big detailed report of my poor experience with Gearbest, but I will not.I've already wasted too much time with trying to get a return or refund from them.

They want videos and pictures showing what the unit does or does not do. (Have you ever tried to send a video via Gmail? Too big.) Tried to explain over 3 or 4 emails that I can't send them a video. The defective device is an Android TV box.

(MXIII 4K TV Box)

Please save yourself the wasted time and anger, just shop at Amazon or some reputable dealer.I am glad that I only lost $55 and not more to these losers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of mx iii tv box. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mx iii tv box in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

if you use paypal, you could file open a dispute on the transaction and ask for refund. or else if you pay via credit card you could call the bank or the card company and file a chargeback onthe transaction, but you need to tell them the whole story.