I bought a product from GearBest and waiting for the delivery and there is no information about the product on their portal. When I mailed them for the inquiry of the product, I got a response that product will be delivered in 10-45 business days.

What a ***..

Generally, company's will have a 45 day replacement policy, but GearBest has a more than 45 days delivery policy.

If you are ordering from GearBest, order the product and forgot that you have ordered something. If you got lucky then you will receive the product.

Worst service I have ever seen.

aroraprateek202112 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gearbest. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We really appreciate the feedback.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are sorry that the 45 working days money back means you can send it back for a refund within 45 days of receiving it. Please kindly check here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item1 We are sorry for not explain it clear to you.

Could you please give us your order number here?

We wish to follow your issue and explain it in detail to you.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best Regards.Gearbest.com