1.6

Deliveres defective product. Customer service is just pouring out placebo messages.

Only solution is an offer of "store credit", no replacement, no refund. I bought a laptop for $160 where the charger exploded when plugging it in for the first time. First they wanted to offer me sotre credit for the charger whihc is useless as I can't get an appropriate replacement here, it is not to our specs a local computer expert said. They then stalled the CS process for three months and are now telling me that such a charger is out of stock and offer $20 store credti again.

However, I can't use the laptop and will haqve to throw it in the garbage bin. I lost $160 and 3 months dealing with their so called CS.

Never ever again. Buying from trusted sources orf locally would have saved me time and money in the end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Poor Support
  • Gearbest Scam

Comments

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Gearbest items must meet strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from Review#1084122 "?

Best regards,