Usability

paid for a pro studio mic w/ shipping up to 5 business days

received a AA battery charger 15 days after ordering.no response since 7th day of shipping.

asked for refund they stopped replying. i just told them, i will tell my bank they're attempting sales fraud on me. Because selling some one something they weren't promised is felony fraud charge. plus they have no phone number, this is probably because their business sucks and they have no explanation for it.

i bought a mic from amazon on that seventh day and received the mic two days later.smh

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong item received" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $46. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about bm-8000 condenser sound recording microphone at Gearbest was refund system, time for shipping and customer service and customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments