Crediton, Devon

i bought one of there camcorders and received it two weeks later it arrived, and realised the picture was terrible and never recorded properly, so i contacted customer service and returned it all they offered me was another camera where i would have to fork more money out for them to send it to me, instead of risking that i asked for my money and they said could not find the item i returned so therefore they could not return my money to me, so i have lost over forty pound, and the problem is still on going and they are rude and never answer my questions and there is no direct contact telephone number. i will never recommend them to anyone complete rubbish.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of camcorder. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camcorder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

Please kindly refer here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html Could you please give us your order number here?

Or please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Worst shopping site+order number+forwarding this email to reputation group"?We look forward to helping you and resolving this to your satisfaction.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.We are sorry to hear this.

For the quality issue, we have detail warranty and return policy.

Please kindly refer here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html Could you please kindly give us your order number here?We look forward to helping you and resolving this to your satisfaction.

Best Regards,

Dispute it with your credit card service or PayPal..I did and got my money back,,,this is a horrible...horrible company..I gave them a chance three times, and they tried to screw me over each time so I disputed it and got all my money back except on one I did not get the shipping cost back...That was the last time I bought from Gearworst...Gearbest...