Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant
2.8
Usability

I'm an RC enthusiast.I do a lot of shopping in Chinese web sites, but when it comes to support no one is so bad like Gearbest, it's hard to call it support.

They have good prices in did and if you are lucky to buy a product that arrives without problem, you made a good acquisition.

But if you have a problem, you will have a Big Problem. First they are slow to answer you and most of the time you receiver copy/past messages that are not clear, them they ask you a video, you wait, them they say they pass your ticket to support and ask you to wait 3 or 5 business days. After 2 weeks you complain and you complain again. One month after you open the support ticket they come with copy paste message regarding warranties and offering you a ridiculous amount of money instead of helping you to solve the problem.

I spent $40 in a quadcopter, sent them a video, explain the problem, made several tests and there is a problem with the receiver or the transmitter. After several tickets and more than one month later they are offering me $4 (as an exception favor) to keep my $40 quadcopter that it's was not working out of the box. And of course, they claim that they do not send nothing without testing it first.

I already got other issues with them, received bad products that I just give up or I'm still waiting to be solved, already received wrong items and once again they offer me ridiculous amounts of money (as an exception favor) to keep a product that I did not order. Most of their support answers are just offensive.

This company don't know what it's support and I just cross my fingers when I have to order something from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Quim is quite happy with competetive prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of f181 dual mode rc quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Gearbest needs to "i don't choose a full refund because i believe the problem may be in the receiver or the transmitter. i can just replace them it they send me a spare ones" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned f181 dual mode rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments