Received the wrong color for an iphone caseholder worth 30 bucks. Wanted a replacement. Was told this is a very small mistake so we can offer you a 10% refund as gearbest points. What a joke!! This website is a rip-off. Please never order anything from here.

Order number: W151226161826

Will report it to consumer protection bureau.

I had a similar issue before when I never received my product ever. I thought of giving them a second chance but now I will never use this website ever again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Gearbest. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Gearbest to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and faulty products, gearbest will not accept responsibility to correct problem, service additude are like children and just lies from start to finish. Author liked the most crooks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest iphone case holder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments