2.6

Support center >> Ask a question >> WRONG CHARGER AND BATTERIES SENT FOR MY V686G ORDER # W1512031829228373 Questions List

Ticket: T16010814048

Order Number: W151203182922****

Message Type: Wrong size/ Wrong product

Subject: WRONG CHARGER AND BATTERIES SENT FOR MY V686G ORDER # W1512031829228373

Message: Hi! I Ordered the WSX / MX X6A - B03 6 - Port Charger 6 3.7V 730MAH Battery for WLtoys V636 / V686 / V686G 3A US Plug with EU Adapter. I waited a long to get them and when they finally got here I received the wrong charger and batteries. Batteries are the wrong size and have the wrong connector. The charger has the wrong connector, but it fits the batteries that were sent. Neither are for the V686G though. How do I get the correct items I ordered? Please refer to pics.

ORDER # W1512031829228373

Joseph M. Ford

Ticket Status: Waiting for your reply

Full Name: Joseph Ford

Attachment : attachment 1 attachment 2 attachment 3

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/09/2016 06:15:07 UTC

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please review our warranty here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

In order to offer you the appropriate solution, could you please indicate us the following details?

1-Please give us the item code indicated on the outer package

2-Please send us clear pictures of the item and its packages

Once we receive the information above, we will be able to help you effectively.

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your understanding and assistance.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Joseph Ford  At :01/09/2016 03:21:41 UTC

Rafael,

I did provide these pics in the initial request as attachments. Did they not go through? I have attached them again. Please let me know if you received them. Thanks for your help.

Joseph

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/11/2016 05:33:36 UTC

Thanks for your kindly reply.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I have checked your order information and our product information, they are all correct. Please check this link: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_231329.html

Please tell us what the issue of this item you want to solve.

Joseph Ford  At :01/11/2016 08:50:27 UTC

Rafael,

The link you provided is in fact what I wanted and ordered. My ORDER # W1512031829228373 shows that's what I ordered. GEARBEST sent me the wrong items. As you can see in the pics I attached earlier I didn't receive what I ordered. The V686G battery is a 3.7V 730mAH with a red connector. You sent me six, I'm assuming 3.7V (no volts listed) 500mAH batteries with white connectors. Refer to attached pics. My battery for the V686G is on the left and the batteries you sent are on the right. As you can see they aren't not even the same size physically and the connectors are totally different. The kit you sent also didn't have the adapter wires shown in the link you provided (refer to attached pics). I also again attached a pic of all the items that were in the box GEARBEST sent me again so you can see. Therefore I ordered the correct item and you sent the wrong item.

Joseph M. Ford

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/12/2016 07:40:59 UTC

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest. We have received your information.

For this problem , we need to confirm with the supplier and the product department. Please kindly wait two days.

Once we have got the feedback from them, we will resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. We will do our best to help you.

Joseph Ford  At :01/12/2016 02:36:16 UTC

Rafael,

Not sure why I it should take an additional two days, but I will wait till Thursday the 14th 2016. After that based on reviews I've read about your customer service on numerous websites including your own facebook page I will have no other choice but to seek resolution through Paypal. If I need to resort to that I sadly will never order another product from your company again which is unfortunate since up until this point I ignored those reviews and gave your company the benefit of the doubt and even though the shipping was very slow up until this item everything was good to go and I at least got what I ordered. You shouldn't treat your customers this way.

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/13/2016 03:00:58 UTC

Dear Joseph,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

After reviewing your case,the item is only slightly different than expected. We can offer you 5USD to your GB wallet for your future order and exceptionally offer you extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).

Please confirm I can go ahead and upgrade your account with this discount.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Joseph Ford  At :01/13/2016 09:24:56 UTC

Rafael,

NEGATIVE. THE ITEM IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I ORDERED.

1. THEY ARE THE WRONG SIZE PHYSICALLY.

2. THEY HAVE THE WRONG TYPE OF CONNECTOR.

3. THEY HAVE THE WRONG mAH.

4. IT WAS MISSING ADAPTER WIRES PER THE ADD.

YOUR POINTS FOR REFUND DON'T ADD UP AS THE ITEM I ORDERED COST $22.56USD. SO THAT WOULD BE 110 POINTS AT A MINIMUM BY YOUR MATH IN THE PREVIOUS RESPONSE SO HOW DID YOU GET $5USD. I DON'T WANT YOUR POINTS, I WANT A COMPETE REFUND OF $22.56 OR THE CORRECT ITEM. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICS AGAIN FOR WHATS MISSING AND WHATS WRONG.

ATTACHMENT 1 IS PIC OF BOTH BATTERIES. MINE IS ON THE LEFT.

ATTACHMENT 2 IS PIC OF DIFFERENT CONNECTORS. MINE IS ON THE LEFT.

ATTACHMENT 3 IS PIC OF MISSING ADAPTER WIRES.

ATTACHMENT 4 IS PIC OF WHAT YOU SENT WHICH ISN'T WHAT I ORDERED. CLICK LINK TO WHAT I ORDERED. http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_231329.html

THESE ITEMS ARE NOT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AND WILL NOT WORK ON MY V686G COPTER.

I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BBB AND PAYPAL FOR REFUND TODAY. YOU HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER AND I WILL SPREAD THE WORD TO MY FRIENDS TO BEWARE.

ORDER # W1512031829228373

REGARDS,

JOSEPH FORD

Joseph Ford  At :01/13/2016 09:25:44 UTC

ATTACHMENT 1 IS PIC OF WHAT YOU SENT WHICH ISN'T WHAT I ORDERED. CLICK LINK TO WHAT I ORDERED. http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_231329.html

attachment 1

Joseph Ford  At :01/13/2016 08:02:11 UTC

FROM YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

Missing items, wrong items or package sent

Please be sure to open the parcel and check the contents before signing for the package.

Please follow the warranty process:

1) Contact us http://support.gearbest.com/ with your order number along with the product code (sku number)

2) Please send us clear picture of the outer package and the item ( if applicable)

Solutions:

-If we haven't sent the item by mistake, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.

-If we have shipped the wrong item: We will either refund you in full or dispatch an item with an alternative item (if applicable).

-If you have purchased the wrong item: We will either offer a partial refund if you keep the item or ask you to return the product back to us for a full refund or exchange. Shipping fees to return the item(s) to our warehouse and to resend a replacement will be covered by customer both ways.

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/14/2016 12:57:40 UTC

Dear Joseph,

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

After reviewing your case, we have 2 options to compensate you:

1) Refund on your Wallet (store credit)

We can refund you the product cost 22.56USD and exceptionally reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).

You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.

Learn more about wallet benefits :http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

Check out how to use points : http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew

2) Resend the item for free

In that case, you will receive the item 10 to 25 working days after dispatch date.

Please reconfirm your address as follows:

Consignee name:

Detailed address:

City:

State:

Zip code:

Country:

Phone number:

Can you please let me know your decision?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Joseph Ford  At :01/14/2016 01:51:08 UTC

Rafael,

I would like to go with OPTION 1 with the $22.56USD refund and extra points.

1) Refund on your Wallet (store credit)

How long will it take for the refund and points to be added to my account? Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/15/2016 03:01:05 UTC

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We can confirm that we will be refunding 22.56 USD to your wallet soon; this can sometimes take up to 24 hours to process locally.

Please kindly check the GB account you used to place the order.

Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111

Thanks for your understanding and assistance.

Gearbest Customer Servive

Joseph Ford  At :01/15/2016 09:17:44 UTC

Rafael,

Will you also be "exceptionally reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc)." as noted above by you?

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/16/2016 01:00:35 UTC

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Please be assured we will also refund you extra point together with the refund amount.

The refund needs our manager pass, please kindly wait 3-5 business days for this.

Joseph Ford  At :01/16/2016 02:56:28 UTC

Rafael,

Really? You just wrote earlier that it would take 24hrs to post my refund, now your saying 3-5 business days. It didn't take you that long to take my money. Your customers shouldn't have to go through this to get a resolution, especially since the mistake was on your end.

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/18/2016 05:31:22 UTC

Thanks for your kindly reply.

We are sorry for this delay reply.

As i have said in my last mail, your refund need our manager pass.

Once our manager have passed your order refund, we will refund you within 24 hours.

Joseph Ford  At :01/20/2016 09:43:04 UTC

Status please?

Gearbest Customer Support  At :01/21/2016 07:39:53 UTC

Dear Joseph,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have applied the refund on your GB Wallet with extra points.

The refund needs our manager passed,so please allow 3-5 business day for the transaction to appear in your account here : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111

Thank you for patience and understanding.

Gearbest Customer Servive

Ticket was opened on the 8th of Jan. Rafael said they would refund me on the 15 of Jan. saying it could take 24hrs. When I asked would they be adding extra points like they said they would Rafael says yes, but it would take 3-5 business days. That was on 16 Jan. On 20 Jan. I asked Rafael what the status was and he respond on the 21st of Jan that he has applied the refund and extra points, but wait for 3-5 business days for it to appear then Rafael closed out my ticket. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. You'll get lucky for a while like I did then they will ***. :(

Tip for consumers: I did order a lot of other items and got them all. Some took forever to arrive, but they were the correct items. Mistakes happen, but they should have better customer support. I have went from recommending them to warning others to stay away. Unfortunate as I had plans to order many other things from them. Be warned!

DASFREAK wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gearbest. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Gearbest to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not honor warranty or return, refund system, extremely long wait and shipping took forever. Author liked the most nightmare. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest and gearbest shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments