5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I have bought so many times by GEARBEST and I must say it is a great service. This time I buy XiaoMi Redmi 3 16GB ROM 4G Smartphone Order No.:WP1603261013586978 Mar 26, 2016 23:13:58 PM. As always excellent products fast and on time. Gearbest is a website professional and honest people, I will continue to purchase from this site.

I recommend everyone to buy from this site

I recommend everyone to buy from this site

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. He best about xiaomi redmi note 3 cell phone from Gearbest was products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments