I have bought so many times by GEARBEST and I must say it is a great service. This time I buy XiaoMi Redmi 3 16GB ROM 4G Smartphone Order No.:WP1603261013586978 Mar 26, 2016 23:13:58 PM. As always excellent products fast and on time. Gearbest is a website professional and honest people, I will continue to purchase from this site.

I recommend everyone to buy from this site

I recommend everyone to buy from this site

Review about: Cell Phone.

I liked: Products, Delivery.

5.0
Style and Design
Usability
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Buena empresa china GEARBEST Gearbest "GEARBEST es una buen empresa para poder importar cosas a muy bajos precios y *** una excelente calidad, ademas de que enviar por DHL es muy barato y muy rapido,..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more