Minsk, Minskaya Voblasts'
5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I decided to buy a mobile phone and my choice fell on gearbest.

I drew attention to the store , because there was the cheapest price for this model.

Send promised within three days after the payment and delivery of 14-30 days. Sent on the second day , and the phone came on the 25th day.

Everybody happy , no complaints . I will order more.

Store Support works well , meet the fast during the day . and I really like that there are employees who speak not only English , but also Russian

The phone itself I was very pleased - a compact , good camera for the money , excellent powerful battery.

Gearbest - very good store

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with original and good quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of xiaomi redmi 3 cell phone. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xiaomi redmi 3 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

My experience is very opposite, so your rewie sound like a paid add to me .1 item I bought came faulty (touch screen on the tablet, no quality control there..or was Iit send faulty deliberately..??))The other 2 items I have not arrived at all 40 days untill now.

They want me to wait foir 60 days:..form the day of "shipment"..