Petropavlovsk, North Kazakhstan
5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I order my xiaomi redmi note 2 prime (32GB RAM and 2.2 GHz CPU freq) about 2 month ago on Gearbest (order number W1601261222059749).The price initially was cheap, moreover I use points to decrease final price - and finally I pay only 112 US dollars.

After payment in a few days I get trackimg number, support was very friendly. After getting tracking number in 2 weeks I get parcel - test it, and all good: quality of materials, excellent cameras, rear is Samsung camera with 13 megapixels with quick autofocus, front is 5 megapixels.

Processor is very fast - all games and applications goes without freezes!!!In result, I fully satisfated after communicated with GB-team and after using this phone, it is amazing!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of xiaomi redmi note 2 cell phone from Gearbest and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most website looks great and good quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments