Petropavlovsk, North Kazakhstan

I order my xiaomi redmi note 2 prime (32GB RAM and 2.2 GHz CPU freq) about 2 month ago on Gearbest (order number W1601261222059749).The price initially was cheap, moreover I use points to decrease final price - and finally I pay only 112 US dollars.

After payment in a few days I get trackimg number, support was very friendly. After getting tracking number in 2 weeks I get parcel - test it, and all good: quality of materials, excellent cameras, rear is Samsung camera with 13 megapixels with quick autofocus, front is 5 megapixels.

Processor is very fast - all games and applications goes without freezes!!!In result, I fully satisfated after communicated with GB-team and after using this phone, it is amazing!

Review about: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 32Gb.

I liked: Website looks great, Good quality, Fast shipping, Shipping, Support, Customer care, High quality.

5.0
Style and Design
Usability
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion