Yet Another Gearbest Foul Play
Update added by user Apr 09
4.9.16 - update
Yesterday I got a full refund and a compensation.
It was a bumpy road but eventually Lany the representative have managed to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.
Update added by user Mar 29
Alright, so here is what's going on with gearbest.
After I filed a dispute with PayPal, I had a more pragmatic guy to take care of my problems with gearbest (at least when it comes to words) but basically nothing happened, nothing at all, only stretching the time.
Yesterday I was told that I will receive a full refund and today not anymore, It seems like gearbest really really want my $387 without sending me the tablet.
Can you believe it?they sent me a $20 refund...
It's been 16 days since I paid them $387, I have to waste half an hour a day conversing with them and I will not have the tablet any time soon, I tried to order another one as I was kind of told that they will give me a full refund, but they are just pulling me by the nose.for some reason gearbest.com are turning this into a battle although I was very fair, the are trying to exhaust me.
tomorrow I will call paypal and start explaining to them about the situation, luckily I have everything carefully documented.
What A nightmare, I only wanted to buy a tablet...
Original review posted by user Mar 22
On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order.
Friday March 18th, I received a message that my order was delivered.
On Sunday I suddenly noticed that the receipt has a very low declared value and only two items with an unclear description.
I requested to know what is the reason for that and I was informed by the representative "Summer" that the Tablet is sold out and they only sent the keyboard and stylus (which are basically useless without the tablet), All that happens one week after my order and if I wouldn't ask, they wouldn't even bother to let me know.
Gear best if still offering the tablet for an even lower price today as you can see in the attached photos.
They probably got a big amount of accessories for the Cube i7 that they need to get rid of and this scam probably work well because most people probably find out only when they get the parcel and then it's too late to cancel.
The funny thing is that The representative keep telling me that the Item is "out of stock", "unavailable" etc, while throughout the whole time they keep offering it, today even lowering the price and claiming today to have 132 in stock.
This is fraud on a criminal level as they keep it up without even blinking.
Bware of this company!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Complete disrespect and shortsited treat for its customers
- Them using fraudlent methods
- Reason of review:
- foul play
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cube I7 Stylus Tablet
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I received a damaged item that was dead on arrival. It was a Christmas present to my son. The transmitter would not power up. I sent..."
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."